CarbsControl for iPad now available in the iTunes App Store.
The same functionality as the iPhone app is now available on the iPad.
* Carbohydrate and other nutrition details for over 100,000 foods, 500 specific food brands, and 300 popular fast food and casual dining restaurants
* Internet connection not needed for using the app
* Set carb goals on a per meal basis
* Supports US and SI (metric) units
* Keep track of your current carb and net carb count meal by meal
* Adjust serving sizes to see the exact amount of carbs and net carbs in your meals
* Create a “favorites” list for the foods you regularly eat for quick entry.
* Includes carbs for drinks
* Create pre-set entry categories like “100 calorie snack” or “morning coffee with creamer”
* Add customized information for other packaged foods
* See daily carb totals
* A complete restaurant list is available at http://www.carbscontrol.com/main/nutridata
* Creates an automatic food journal
* Edit or delete any entry from the carb diary
* Incorporates a regularly updated food database every time you update this App
* Email your log information that can be opened by any spreadsheet program.